BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brianna H.
Frisco , TX
This powder was okay, my makeup stayed in place for awhile but after just a few hours of wear i did start t see a lot of creasing.
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Cristina C.
Miami
Like this product but it smells really bad, and it has flashback so use carefully, other than that it leaves the skin really smooth
Caitlin W.
Mc Kenzie, AL
This product as a staple for me. Nyx is an incredibly affordable brand and I’m absolutely in love with this setting/baking powder.
Chantel H.
Waukegan, IL
I love nyx products but unfortunately i was disappointed with this product. It gave me a bad flashback and i couldn't use it again.
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
One of my favorite finishing powders. Great to create a more matte look, which is perfect for anyone who has a more oily skin type.
Shannon P.
Huntington , WV
This product has a terribly strong smell. It’s very unpleasant. It’s a very fine powder, so it goes everywhere and gets very messy.
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
I love this powder, it goes on light and smooth. Also, it doesnt , when i have used it, left white showing when pictures are taken!
Alicia A.
Buffalo
This powder does a beautiful job blurring the skin. You do have to be careful as it will leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Crystal G.
Didn't see a difference in the "photo finishing ready" aspect. Guess it does the job of setting my makeup, but nothing crazy good.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.