BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
Use it a few times to "bake" my makeup. But it doesnt really do it for me. When I brush off the excess it still sticks on too much.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
Just the sample version, but sets my makeup perfectly and makes it last! I love this stuff and so glad target sells samples of it.
Cedreka J.
Fayetteville
No flashback so this is a good alternative drugstore brand to set the entire face. I also dust some on before I apply my foundation
Pajar L.
minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
It bakes well but the smell is not good. It smells very chemically which made me stop using it. I’m also very sensitive to smell.
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
This is the only finishing powder I use on a daily basis. It sets my face perfectly and keeps everything looking good for the day
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It does exactly what it is supposed to do
However I can’t stand the smell, and the container makes it impossible to avoid a mess.
Kassandra K.
Newark, OH
I love this product because my makeup always looks fresh and it doesn't smudge or stain. Makeup lasts all day when wearing this.
Cristina J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad. But I’ve tried better. Also I’m not a fan of these white powders because they get in my nose and really make me sneeze.
Sarah M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Not that great of a product. A lot of creasing and doesn’t fill in my pores like I like to see. Wouldn’t probably not repurchase.
brianna d.
Doesn’t apply well with a brush and gets very clumpy on the skin. It does not blend at all and leaves major flashback in pictures
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.