BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Michelle S.
Astoria
Cool cause it’s only one ingredient. The exact same this as make up forevers translucent powder but at a fraction of the price
whitney w.
dodge city, ks
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a versatile product. I really enjoy this brand they have so much to offer to people just starting out on learning
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it!!! I bought because a YouTube recommended it. Finish touch is beautiful. Also, it doesn't leave too much powder runs
Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
I love this powder for its price and quality, a little bit goes a long way and it leaves your face photo finish, ready to party
Tamara C.
Westminster, CA
This sets foundation well.. I have used this product on clients before and there hasn't been any flash back in photos. Love it
Danika R.
San Antonio
The smell of this is something else. It does an ok job without much flashback. The smell alone would deter me from buying again
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
Gives major backflash which is not good but other than that it's great to set my makeup and lasts all day definitely recommend
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love nyx cosmetics and this loose powder its one for sure. I like how it sets my concealer without popping all my done lines
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
It works well and you really can't beat the price, great for on a budget but you ran out of your favorite, it gets the job done
Tiffany K.
This NYX finishing powder leaves my makeup in a good position to last all day. It is affordable, lightweight, and feels great!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.