BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

MARIFER A.
Austin , TX
I love the way this blends all my makeup together. I even use it before applying eye shadow on my eyelids and it lasts all day.
👅💦💦💎 H.
Americus
I use this after putting on my foundation to give it a matte type look. Sets all of my makeup and does not make it look packed.
Gabrielle S.
This has some particles of glitter in it, and that's not what I'm looking for in a setting powder. It also leaves a white cast.
Magdalena B.
New York
A bit too chalky for me, and it does give you flash back. For the price it’s an ok powder, but don’t know if I’d recommend it.
Giorgia B.
Lehi
Once your start with setting power, especially this one, you'll never stop. It changes your make up with a simple touch of it.
Keri R.
For the price the quality of the finishing powder is awesome. It doesn't leave the face chalky or washy but an absolute finish.
Marielena V.
Wilder, ID
It makes your face have a white cast when you take pictures which is not good. If you have oily skin it makes you really oily.
Stephany J.
pembroke pines, FL
Love this powder ! However, it could get a little messy since its loose powder. It is matifying for the people that prefer that
Chrisi C.
Philadelphia
No flashback which was great but didn’t like how light it make my under eye nice loose powder and gave enough product on brush
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
It's an okayproduct. I use it to set my concealer and sometimes I get little patches here and there. That's the only downside.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.