BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah K.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff is amazing. It really sets any kind of makeup you have on - be it foundation, lipstick, bronzer, blush. And it blends really easily so you don’t look completely white like a ghost after putting it on!
Julia S.
Columbus, OH
This is my usual setting powder and I believe it's as good a setting powder as any high-end brand.  It keeps my makeup from setting in the lines under my eyes and can be built up to be very matte.  It's helpful for girls with oilier skin (like me) ..I would purchase again!
Tashión F.
I have oily skin so I find it absorbs moisture well. I have darker skin tone so it can appear really ashy. But it's light & I don't feel like I have a cake face.
Mariah J.
Oklahoma City
Not good at all. Wanted to love it to brighten and lighten under my eyes because I have very fair skin and the texture was not good at all. On top of that, the powder dried out my face terribly, and it gave a horrible white cast visible without flash! Don’t waste your money on it.
Katie J.
Montgomery, IL
The cap is very hard to remove crim the bottle to get the product out and it makes me not want to use that product just because of that. Once you get the top off powder goes all over the place and gets very messy. I would probably not but it again even though I love the nyx brand.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I love to use this powder as a highlight on an everyday wear, it looks really natural but also so stunning out in the sunlight. And yes I leave it on for a little to cook 💁🏻‍♀️ and yes if you all know where that is from make sure you check out my love bretman rock (I love you boo)
Tiffany D.
Boise
Definitely not my favorite. It reacted very strange with almost all my concealer and made them appear way darker than they were. MAJOR flashback in pictures too.
Renee K.
Ford City
I really think this is the worst setting powder in existence. It is extremely drying and does not mix well with makeup at all. It someone removes makeup underneath of it. It also leaves a horrible white cast, and don’t even dare to try to take flash photography while wearing this.
Shakira T.
Mount Holly
I enjoyed using this powder for a night out. It’s very inexpensive and lightweight. However if it isn’t for all over coverage in my opinion. It’s more for a light application that would only last about 2 to 4 hours. But still a great powder finish to use, especially for beginners.
Jennifer O.
Light and super easy to use, but I have to reapply mid night. My skin is combination skin, so my T-zone usually gets oily first throughout the day. It's super affordable and has a nice light matte finish to it. I definitely have purchased it more than once and it's a great go-to.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.