BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alyshia F.
Westmoreland , TN
I like this for baking under eyes does a good job keeping my concealer from creasing . This also tones down the oil through the day.
Shelby A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not the best powder to use if you're a poc. It left a ghostly effect under my eye and had some serious flashback. Would not recommend
sierra m.
Bellevue, MI
this product was a waste of money, and i actually returned it the next day. the powder was very dull and did not set my face at all.
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
On par with high end brands, this is a great finishing powder for fair to medium skin tones. Blends easily and leaves a nice finish.
Heather H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Doesnt matter what foundation I'm using this powder works with all them. Very lightweight. Doesnt feel heavy after hours of wearing.
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
I like that when this powder is applied, it smooths out imperfections and helps keep your face shine free. Also it is so affordable!
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love using this to bake my face after I put on concealer. It leaves the skin so smooth, and it prevents my concealer from creasing.
Lia G.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a huge fan of this powder. It's supposed to be translucent but it actually leaves you looking pale white. And it's really messy.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This finish powder is applied after foundation I bought it last week and I been using it daily. On the other hand it’s easy to apply
Leslie R.
RALEIGH, NC
It works, but it can sometimes look very white instead of clear. Have to be careful not to use too much or else it shows very white.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.