BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cindy W.
Louisville
I like this for undereyes. It does not settle into lines. I apply it with a barely damp beauty blender and it seems to do the trick!
Kayla B.
shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this one, the powder was really fine and left my skin really soft and smooth, and it worked really nicely for baking.
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
Didn't love it. Makes you look paler and I buffed it in. Only would put it under eyes if you use all over face makes you look cakey.
Sarah G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this a lot with baking! I love the looseness of this and how it allows you to dust away access while still leaving you bright!
MOua J.
This studio finishing powder is awesome. I use it to set my concelor from getting caky and it did an awesome job. Highly recommended
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
literally everything i need in a setting powder. this has quite the flashback but i love it so much. it’s amazing and i love using it
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland , TN
I like this for baking under eyes does a good job keeping my concealer from creasing . This also tones down the oil through the day.
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
I got this at the NYX store and I honestly don’t really like it as much. It does give flash back if u don’t blend it in all the way .
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This finish powder is applied after foundation I bought it last week and I been using it daily. On the other hand it’s easy to apply
emily n.
Purchased at: Target
This setting powder is ok. But it has a strange smell to it and if you use a thicket concealer or foundation it tends to cake a bit.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.