BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Christina G.
Tucson, AZ
This is perfect for me. It keeps everything fresh looking and when you live in Arizona and makeup tends to melt off, well this helps.
Jessica P.
Fulton, NY
I love this powder. It's translucent and I don't notice any issues with color after application or in pictures. Inexpensive as well!
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I can’t stand this powder. Tons of flash back and it makes my skin look so dry and that’s saying a lot considering I have oily skin.
Angel S.
illinois
This is a great finishing powder, it buffs everything out, feels soft and light, smells nice and doesn't give me flashback. Good buy
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Hate hate hate. This powder is horrible!!!!!! It gives such a bad white flashback. Do not take flash photography with this powder on.
Priscilla A.
Las vegas, NV
Major flash back and feels super heavy!!! I wouldn’t buy again even if it cost $1. I am normally a NYX fan but this product is awful!
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love this to set my under eye area and on my forehead. It literally makes my pores disappear. I love that it really is translucent.
Nichole E.
Lincoln, NE
This powder works OK. It isn't my favorite, but it does a good job setting my under-eye concealer. I do wish it came in a bigger pan.
Riy A.
Piscataway, NJ
Worst powder ever. Sticks to concealer and even with blending. And if you try to blend it out you will start receiving splotchiness.
Alaysah A.
I liked it i felt thw formula was a little pit patchy but only in very few areas but it was very soft and it went well on the skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.