BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kayla F.
Chatsworth, GA
Really like this powder it's very finely milled and so smooth. It doesn't give a white cast either like most translucent powders!
Yasmeen L.
Not a fan. Gives a flashback. Comes out as white under eyes when you use a flash to take pics. I will not buy this product again
Jamie B.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite setting powder! It ensures that my makeup stays in place all day. This product is great- highly recommended.
Brittney G.
Waxahachie , TX
This stuff is ah-mazing!! Keeps makeup in place and shine free ALL DAY. I've never found a finishing powder to do this until Nyx!
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
It is a great product, I did not like it much cause it gave me sniff when I was applying it but it’s good it leaves a great touch
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
All NYX products that I’ve used have been great and well worth purchasing. The price is right, and the makeup is a good quality.
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Not amazing, not terrible. I feel it does the job but not the best. Matte finish. For combo type of skin. Do need to re-apply.
Danika R.
San Antonio
The smell of this is something else. It does an ok job without much flashback. The smell alone would deter me from buying again
A B.
This product is mediocre. I like using it to make my other powders a little lighter. It's a little chalky when used by itself.
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
Finely Milled powder and you get a lot of product. Only complaint is that it can leave a strong white cast of you use too much.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.