BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

amber m.
It has a really nice satin finish on the skin but you still need tuch ups during the day cause I find myself getting a bit oily
Rachel F.
Little elm , TX
I love the price point of this nyx studio finishing powder.  IT works great to set your makeup as well as under eyes.
Stephany J.
pembroke pines, FL
Love this powder ! However, it could get a little messy since its loose powder. It is matifying for the people that prefer that
elizabeth m.
Lufkin, TX
Good, cheap product. It keeps you matte for a long time, but does give you a little flashback wouldn’t recommend for pictures.
Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
Pretty pretty product but has a lot of flash back that's my one big issue. The packaging is cute and the product does the job.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
This NYX finishing powder is really great! This is my go to powder because it is cheap and it gets the job done. Matte finish.
Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
Helps blur the skin, but has terrible flash back. Works nice for day to day use or film work, but not the best for camera work.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
It works well and you really can't beat the price, great for on a budget but you ran out of your favorite, it gets the job done
Estrella P.
It’s really soft and feels good on the skin but I’ve tried better. The Coty Airspun powder works better and has a great price.
Ellis P.
I love this. Although the first time i used it i used it to bake. DO NOT DO THIS. your face will be white. it isn't a good look
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.