BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
I love this powder for its price and quality, a little bit goes a long way and it leaves your face photo finish, ready to party
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
I really hated this product. It had a weird feeling to it and it had flashback. made my skin look weird and clung to dry areas
Deana B.
New Albany
Pretty great product. It’s not my first choice but it’s also not my last. Leaves my skin very smooth. Cheap and easy to use.
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
I personally enjoy this setting powder. I've used it for years and it works. Especially for setting concealer under the eye.
McKenzie N.
Really good product. Would recommend and also use again. Love it.good products definitely worth the price but has flash back
Kim L.
Ots extremely affordable you get so much product and its also kind of hydrating i think its the best at the drugstorebso far
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
Very good for a cheaper finishing powder. Very very loose. But doesn't leave a lot of flashback like a lot of other kinds do
Kenzie H.
Holiday
This product is amazing and it sets my makeup so well! Definitely protects from the sun and works perfectly for my oily skin.
Shirley O.
Eustis
It was a great setting powder for the price! It helped my foundation stay out for majority of the day!! It was a matte finish
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Love it! Love it! Love it! I use the color medium/dark, and it gives me such a look! Very Matte. I only use on my under eye.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.