BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gabrielle S.
This has some particles of glitter in it, and that's not what I'm looking for in a setting powder. It also leaves a white cast.
Stephany J.
pembroke pines, FL
Love this powder ! However, it could get a little messy since its loose powder. It is matifying for the people that prefer that
Marce G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great finishing touch! I have greasy skin and this product really helped me. I totally recommend this product, also it is cheap
Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
Helps blur the skin, but has terrible flash back. Works nice for day to day use or film work, but not the best for camera work.
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
I really did not like this product. It has terrible flash back and leaves harsh lines. I don't recommend for baking your face.
Estrella P.
It’s really soft and feels good on the skin but I’ve tried better. The Coty Airspun powder works better and has a great price.
stephanie c.
bogota
Great finishing powder ! Especially for its price. I have baked with it & I haven’t received any flashback which is amazing!!!
Maggie M.
Omaha
I like this finishing powder. Sometimes it leaves a powdery Finnish instead of blending into the makeup like it is supposed to.
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
This stuff is great. Inexpensive, and does the job beautifully. Hides my fine lines and wrinkles and doesn't settle into them.
Beth C.
Salem
A good product. Goes on easily and blends well. Held up on my oily skin and didnt break me out! Smooth texture, no harsh smell.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.