BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brooks M.
Savannah, GA
Wayyyyyyyy to drying on dry skin. Made me look like the desert. Definitely not for the under eye. Might be good for oily skin.
Tonisha L.
Always gives me a matte face with no flashback while taking photos. I usually apply this product before I apply my foundation.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Works awesome and doesn't give you that ghostly effect after applying. Not sure if I would purchase again, but you never know.
Janet L.
Modesto, CA
I really did not like this product. It has terrible flash back and leaves harsh lines. I don't recommend for baking your face.
MARIFER A.
Austin , TX
I love the way this blends all my makeup together. I even use it before applying eye shadow on my eyelids and it lasts all day.
👅💦💦💎 H.
Americus
I use this after putting on my foundation to give it a matte type look. Sets all of my makeup and does not make it look packed.
Gabrielle S.
This has some particles of glitter in it, and that's not what I'm looking for in a setting powder. It also leaves a white cast.
stephanie c.
bogota
Great finishing powder ! Especially for its price. I have baked with it & I haven’t received any flashback which is amazing!!!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
this is a great setting powder. I've never tried the laura mercier but i heard this is a great dupe. Great for baking as well.
Samantha M.
Flat Rock, MI
This stuff is great. Inexpensive, and does the job beautifully. Hides my fine lines and wrinkles and doesn't settle into them.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.