BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily G.
Mc Farland, WI
TERRIBLE flashback. makes skin soft and look nice during the day. but when taking pictures at night it just looks ridiculous.
Dina S.
I really like this powder it makes for a really smooth looking finish. The only thing is that it can look cakey really quick.
gaea f.
Sumrall
Love this. Takes very little to set my foundation and keeps it in place throughout the day. Also minimal flashback in photos.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
It works wonders! You're face isn't moving and you look like a goodness. Price point is good and I recommend their products.
Willow✨ D.
West
It sets the face good but I wouldn't take any flash photos because of the talc in the the powder. It is a matte finish though
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Love it! Love it! Love it! I use the color medium/dark, and it gives me such a look! Very Matte. I only use on my under eye.
Jacqueline R.
I love this translucent finishing powder it blurs out my fine lines and blurs out my pores it doesn't look heavy on the face
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
I personally enjoy this setting powder. I've used it for years and it works. Especially for setting concealer under the eye.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
I liked the lightness of this powder. It made my skin look polished with a matte finish. It highlighted the areas I used it.
Cambriah S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. super light on your skin and doesn't clog your popes. matte finish and leaves your skin looking flawless.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.