BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jen M.
One of my favorite setting powders! The ease of use with the packaging was amazing & I didn’t feel like I was going to lose all of my product if I made the ring move. Formula is great!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A nice finishing powder that sets makeup in place. This powder is an absolute steal in the price department. It sets your makeup in place and aids in makeups ability to stay on. However, I only gave four stars because I found another product had longer results. This was good for about 5-8 hours though.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I typically adore NYX products, but this finishing powder was pretty disappointing. I used it out of spite a handful of times, but I could never get it to work for me. It's hard to apply-- I could not get the powder to blend in and look natural on my fair skin. It felt drying and didn't prevent my foundation from separating on my problem areas. The flashback is also awful, so don't use this when you know you're going to get your picture taken!
Lauren P.
Royal Oak
This one is middle of the road for me, I’m sure I’ll try other brands before I repeat purchase. It doesn’t blend the most perfectly on my face and something about it just seems “off”
Jamie V.
Grand Rapids
This is definitely my new favorite power. It doesn't cake on at all. A little goes a LONG way! I love that it is silica, not talc which has been shown to cause health issues.
Melissa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to using a setting powder to bake so I am getting crease under my eyes. Could be from not blending properly, besides that it definitely keep my concealer in place all day.
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
Ok if you want to feel extra dry under your eyes and have it leave flash back I don’t recommend. The powder is so fine that it clinger to my areas were a baked . Under my eyes it made it feel super dry. I have dry skin so it make it super uncomfortable. I used it as a eye lid setting power after eye primer and it worked ok. I think if you use only a small amount it can be grate but I personally won’t yet it again.
Sydney S.
dayton
I really like this powder but I feel like after a bit wearing it, I start to shine through. I do like how it looks the first 5-7 hours I wear it so it honestly works fine for me!
Amanda M.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite. I love how it goes on clear and it makes my skin sooooo smooth. I can’t think of any other powder to use. It’s so affordable and I recommend this completely.
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This setting powder is average. Be careful of getting washed out if you use too much and don’t follow up with a setting spray to bring some moisture back to your face, if not, you’ll look cakey. I do like the packaging, in that you can tap some into the lid, swirl your brush around, apply it and put the lid back on. It helps to not waste product. This isn’t my favorite or go to setting powder though, so I wouldn’t purchase this product again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.