BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kassandra K.
Newark, OH
I love this product because my makeup always looks fresh and it doesn't smudge or stain. Makeup lasts all day when wearing this.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
Always keeps my concealer in place without having a flashback in photos. Provides an all day matte finish and prevents creasing.
Ruth F.
Homewood, AL
This works great! I put this on after I'm done applying my face makeup so ensure it stays on longer! I have noticed a difference.
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Was a little to chalky for me... tried it on my sister and looked beautiful!!!! Affordable and you get decent amount of products
Katie C.
New Hartford, NY
First setting powder I've ever used and I love it! Goes on translucent just like it's supposed to and it sets my makeup perfectly
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Love this stuff. Makes my makeup look FLAWLESS. It’s so soft and it doesn’t even feel like you are putting anything on your face
Marce G.
barcelona
Great finishing touch! I have greasy skin and this product really helped me. I totally recommend this product, also it is cheap
Taylor G.
La Feria , TX
Gives major backflash which is not good but other than that it's great to set my makeup and lasts all day definitely recommend
Liz B.
Cedar Rapids
Definitely a favorite! It works well and is translucent and leaves no whiteness. It’s really fine and sets my makeup perfectly!
Michelle S.
Astoria
Cool cause it’s only one ingredient. The exact same this as make up forevers translucent powder but at a fraction of the price
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.