BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Connie R.
This setting powder did not work for me. Everytime i took picture i would look super white, even when id try to use less product
Ali B.
This stuff is pretty good. It doesn’t do a great job at keeping my makeup good all day but it works great for a couple hours wear
Kayla F.
Chatsworth, GA
Really like this powder it's very finely milled and so smooth. It doesn't give a white cast either like most translucent powders!
Yasmeen L.
Not a fan. Gives a flashback. Comes out as white under eyes when you use a flash to take pics. I will not buy this product again
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It does exactly what it is supposed to do
However I can’t stand the smell, and the container makes it impossible to avoid a mess.
Luna B.
It's nice and smooth feeling but I don't like that it picks up camera flash. I'd say it's alright for baking and setting makeup.
destiny s.
Sets make up wonderfully. Was very impressed with the product. Highly recommend wasn't very expensive. Definely one of my go to's
Tiffany C.
1414 Spruce Ave, Twin Falls, ID
Not a bad finishing powder. Looked good and covered well. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs that finishing look.
Jennifer A.
Not for me. Little white specks were noticeable under my eyes & when i took pictures there was a little white visible under eyes.
Kristin R.
Springtown, TX
Love this setting powder! Definitely keeps my look in place all day and helps me not feel so sticky after applying my foundation.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.