BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

asdfa sd f a.
I never realized what a big different this would make until I tried it. Really softens and perfects when used over foundation.
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Use almost everyday. Use this to set my foundation and blur out pores. Also helps my face from becoming oily throughout the day
A B.
This product is mediocre. I like using it to make my other powders a little lighter. It's a little chalky when used by itself.
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
I really hated this product. It had a weird feeling to it and it had flashback. made my skin look weird and clung to dry areas
Tonisha L.
Always gives me a matte face with no flashback while taking photos. I usually apply this product before I apply my foundation.
Danielle P.
Taylor, PA
I have not been using finishing powder for very long but I do like this brand. It's affordable and reminds me of bare minerals.
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
Makes makeup last all day the powder itself doesn't feel or look chalky on the skin. Applies easily and doesn't end up blotchy.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love nyx cosmetics and this loose powder its one for sure. I like how it sets my concealer without popping all my done lines
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
I use a blender to bake this under my eyes and t zone. It keeps my makeup flawless for longer. Doesn't make me breakout either.
Kayt W.
Kansas City
This stuff is amazing doesnt create a crazy flashback and is reasonably prices spreads well on face with different applicators
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.