BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
This did not work for me at all, it looked super cakey and just not at all flattering. Like I had a white veil over my makeup.
Gitana P.
For my skin it's just okay. It made my foundation look good, but I didn't notice it lasting any longer. I wont be repurchasing.
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
It’s okay, I would recommend beyter. I think for the price it’s fine. I have combination skin and would say it’s fine for that
amber m.
It has a really nice satin finish on the skin but you still need tuch ups during the day cause I find myself getting a bit oily
Ellis P.
I love this. Although the first time i used it i used it to bake. DO NOT DO THIS. your face will be white. it isn't a good look
👅💦💦💎 H.
Americus
I use this after putting on my foundation to give it a matte type look. Sets all of my makeup and does not make it look packed.
elizabeth m.
Lufkin, TX
Good, cheap product. It keeps you matte for a long time, but does give you a little flashback wouldn’t recommend for pictures.
Magdalena B.
New York
A bit too chalky for me, and it does give you flash back. For the price it’s an ok powder, but don’t know if I’d recommend it.
Dayonara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it!!! I bought because a YouTube recommended it. Finish touch is beautiful. Also, it doesn't leave too much powder runs
Keri R.
For the price the quality of the finishing powder is awesome. It doesn't leave the face chalky or washy but an absolute finish.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.