BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Denise P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I wasn’t too crazy about this setting powder because after taking it off with a clean brush my face came out white in pictures.
Ellis P.
I love this. Although the first time i used it i used it to bake. DO NOT DO THIS. your face will be white. it isn't a good look
Heaven B.
Grayling, MI
I do really like this but I do notice a white cast when I try to bake with it. Other than that it leaves a silky smooth finish
👅💦💦💎 H.
Americus
I use this after putting on my foundation to give it a matte type look. Sets all of my makeup and does not make it look packed.
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
Makes makeup last all day the powder itself doesn't feel or look chalky on the skin. Applies easily and doesn't end up blotchy.
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
This did not work for me at all, it looked super cakey and just not at all flattering. Like I had a white veil over my makeup.
Shivani  P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
nyx finishing powder has the same consistency as the laura mercier . which is the plus, lower price and does exactly the same.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
I cannot go out all night without putting this on! I love finishing powders and you can’t go wrong with this one and it’s price
Danielle P.
Taylor, PA
I have not been using finishing powder for very long but I do like this brand. It's affordable and reminds me of bare minerals.
Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
Pretty pretty product but has a lot of flash back that's my one big issue. The packaging is cute and the product does the job.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.