BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Denise P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I wasn’t too crazy about this setting powder because after taking it off with a clean brush my face came out white in pictures.
Heaven B.
Grayling, MI
I do really like this but I do notice a white cast when I try to bake with it. Other than that it leaves a silky smooth finish
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
Finely Milled powder and you get a lot of product. Only complaint is that it can leave a strong white cast of you use too much.
Gabrielle S.
This has some particles of glitter in it, and that's not what I'm looking for in a setting powder. It also leaves a white cast.
Natalie L.
This product does its job. It goes on smoothly and sets perfectly. Might leave white on face but need to make sure you buff out
Natasha M.
Dunkirk
NYX Studio Finishing Powder super good I love it leaves me super I recommend it is great use it and you will like it
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
Makes makeup last all day the powder itself doesn't feel or look chalky on the skin. Applies easily and doesn't end up blotchy.
MARIFER A.
Austin , TX
I love the way this blends all my makeup together. I even use it before applying eye shadow on my eyelids and it lasts all day.
Shivani  P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
nyx finishing powder has the same consistency as the laura mercier . which is the plus, lower price and does exactly the same.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
The nyx setting powder works great however I have extremely dry skin and don’t normally find myself reaching for it that often.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.