BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lindsay E.
Mc Leansville, NC
Helps blur the skin, but has terrible flash back. Works nice for day to day use or film work, but not the best for camera work.
Giorgia B.
Lehi
Once your start with setting power, especially this one, you'll never stop. It changes your make up with a simple touch of it.
Denise P.
Miami Gardens, FL
I wasn’t too crazy about this setting powder because after taking it off with a clean brush my face came out white in pictures.
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Not amazing, not terrible. I feel it does the job but not the best. Matte finish. For combo type of skin. Do need to re-apply.
Alejandra E.
COLUMBUS, OH
I use a blender to bake this under my eyes and t zone. It keeps my makeup flawless for longer. Doesn't make me breakout either.
A B.
This product is mediocre. I like using it to make my other powders a little lighter. It's a little chalky when used by itself.
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Use almost everyday. Use this to set my foundation and blur out pores. Also helps my face from becoming oily throughout the day
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Works awesome and doesn't give you that ghostly effect after applying. Not sure if I would purchase again, but you never know.
Kaley H.
Shawnee, OK
Makes makeup last all day the powder itself doesn't feel or look chalky on the skin. Applies easily and doesn't end up blotchy.
Hailey F.
Guyton, GA
Awful flash back. It sets the makeup pretty well but don’t use it if you’re going anywhere where flash photography is happening
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.