BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Luna B.
It's nice and smooth feeling but I don't like that it picks up camera flash. I'd say it's alright for baking and setting makeup.
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
Love this stuff. Stops shine and holds make up in place all day without that powdery cakey look. No odd scent like some powders.
Kayla F.
Chatsworth, GA
Really like this powder it's very finely milled and so smooth. It doesn't give a white cast either like most translucent powders!
Bailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
love this powder. it’s translucent and helps reduce creases under my eyes with concealer. i use it to set my foundation and bake.
Connie R.
This setting powder did not work for me. Everytime i took picture i would look super white, even when id try to use less product
Ariana P.
Pittsburgh
This is a really really nice powder to keep your makeup in place all day long while in hot weather. I recommend this to everyone.
Jamie B.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite setting powder! It ensures that my makeup stays in place all day. This product is great- highly recommended.
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It does a very good job at setting the make up honestly, but it left a white cast on my face and had terrible flashback :(
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is so so. I personal as a black woman think it makes me look ashy but I put in my blush and bronzer after so I can cover it.
sadie m.
Martinsville, VA
I just got this powder a couple days ago. I honestly like it but it kinda gives me a cakey look. I feel that it stains little too
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.