BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Good finishing powder. Gave a matte look and sealed in my makeup. Although I prefer a pressed finishing powder to avoid fallout.
Yasmeen L.
Not a fan. Gives a flashback. Comes out as white under eyes when you use a flash to take pics. I will not buy this product again
Ali B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This stuff is pretty good. It doesn’t do a great job at keeping my makeup good all day but it works great for a couple hours wear
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Really liked this product I liked it finish matte look and how all the foundation and you're under eye sets with a perfect finish
Jennifer A.
Not for me. Little white specks were noticeable under my eyes & when i took pictures there was a little white visible under eyes.
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
Love this stuff. Stops shine and holds make up in place all day without that powdery cakey look. No odd scent like some powders.
Sheridan E.
Dallas, TX
Very good at mattifying & controlling oil. can cause a whiteish finish on darker skin but usually disappears after a few minutes
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Was a little to chalky for me... tried it on my sister and looked beautiful!!!! Affordable and you get decent amount of products
Luna B.
It's nice and smooth feeling but I don't like that it picks up camera flash. I'd say it's alright for baking and setting makeup.
Daniela R.
Evanston
Only bad thing is the smell is funky but overall does it's job very well. Helps reduce the oilybess of my skin in a natural way.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.