BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It does a very good job at setting the make up honestly, but it left a white cast on my face and had terrible flashback :(
Brittney G.
Waxahachie , TX
This stuff is ah-mazing!! Keeps makeup in place and shine free ALL DAY. I've never found a finishing powder to do this until Nyx!
Makaela M.
Turlock, CA
My all time favorite!!!! ūüėć One of the greatest things I discovered in 2015!! Taking it on in 2016 now .. Best setting powder yet!
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
FLASHBACK OMG THE FLASHBACK. Never will I purchase this again. Nyx is usually pretty good but this powder was def a no go for me
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I really enjoy using this finishing powder. It is so light and sheer and really does a great job with completing my makeup look.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
It's a nice packaging with a decent amount of product. However I find that other drug store powder work better with my oily skin
Alexis V.
This powder is a perfect finishing powder and gives a matte finish. Great for oily skin or if you’re gonna be in the sun all day!
Colleen M.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Was a little to chalky for me... tried it on my sister and looked beautiful!!!! Affordable and you get decent amount of products
Nikya B.
This is my all time,favorite setting powder! It feels so light on the skin but keeps your face from looking oily and I love that!
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
Love this stuff. Stops shine and holds make up in place all day without that powdery cakey look. No odd scent like some powders.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.