BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amber M.
Stillwater
This product is not only cost efficient, but works really well with any brand of make-up. Use a large brush and pat your face after applying your make-up. This product last forever and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a finishing powder and doesn't want to spend a lot.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
Very drying. I used it under my eyes and it sucked every ounce of moisture out of my face. It’s a matte finish. My eyes definitely creased with it. Also there’s a lot of flashback with it. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this, just because there’s so many other setting powders out there!
chlo B.
Winter Park
Super heavy and makes your makeup loon extremely caky. And has a really weird smell that I could not bare. And you can’t use this under your eyes it drys them out.
Valerie O.
Dallas, TX
This is a great finishing powder! I use it every day for my makeup, adds a perfect matte finished look. The only thing to be aware is that if you put on too much, you will be illuminated in pictures at night so be careful if you're going on a night out and plan to take pictures!
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
NYx is one of my favorite drugstore brands! I love their HD powder and use it every day to set my under-eye concealer and it helps to blur and minimize creasing. It also helps make my concealer last longer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good drugstore setting powder.
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've bought this twice. I love it. Lightweight, goes on smooth, makes my face look fresh, and gives any foundation and slightly matte look. I'll keep buying this.
Alicia B.
Parkland
This powder makes your skin look very nice and airbrushed in person, and it’s very matte. But it has HORRIBLE flashback! It keeps your makeup on throughout the day, but I wouldn’t buy again just because I take pictures for my Instagram and the flashback is horrible with this powder.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I didn’t mind this powder but I felt it was a little pricey. It gave a white cast that was horrendous. It also looked like it had little shimmers in it that looked really bad on my skin. It emphasized my skin which is a really bad sign as a powder. I used the rest to set my eyelids.
Shiraz A.
Texas
If Flashback Mary is the look you are going for then reach for this NYX powder. Usually I can make anything work for me but this was a complete fail in my eyes. If you aren’t gonna be taking flash photography then perhaps you can make this work, but for me it’s not something I want or need in my collection.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
To be honest, I do feel like this product gives that "finishing touch." It doesn't make your face pale which was a worry for me and it doesn't make your makeup look cakey. Who would've thought a powder that you can't see would be that last touch to make your makeup look complete?
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.