BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Makaela M.
Turlock, CA
My all time favorite!!!! ūüėć One of the greatest things I discovered in 2015!! Taking it on in 2016 now .. Best setting powder yet!
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It does exactly what it is supposed to do
However I can’t stand the smell, and the container makes it impossible to avoid a mess.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I love this stuff, the price is good and it does the job. It keeps my makeup in place and helps control my skin from being oily!
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Good finishing powder. Gave a matte look and sealed in my makeup. Although I prefer a pressed finishing powder to avoid fallout.
Nikya B.
This is my all time,favorite setting powder! It feels so light on the skin but keeps your face from looking oily and I love that!
Kayla F.
Chatsworth, GA
Really like this powder it's very finely milled and so smooth. It doesn't give a white cast either like most translucent powders!
Fernanda G.
Excelente para sesiones de fotos. Fija perfecto la base, no queda en plastas, f√°cil de aplicar. Maravilloso para aplicar baking.
Dakota M.
83835
The product was easy to use a little messy sometimes, but overall a good product. Most importantly it kept my makeup on all day.
sadie m.
Martinsville, VA
I just got this powder a couple days ago. I honestly like it but it kinda gives me a cakey look. I feel that it stains little too
destiny s.
Sets make up wonderfully. Was very impressed with the product. Highly recommend wasn't very expensive. Definely one of my go to's
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.