BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It does exactly what it is supposed to do
However I can’t stand the smell, and the container makes it impossible to avoid a mess.
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Ali B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This stuff is pretty good. It doesn’t do a great job at keeping my makeup good all day but it works great for a couple hours wear
Tahira A.
very bad flashback and does not set makeup at all. it’s so powdery and looks like cake it broke after one drop please do not buy
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Love this powder! I have repurchased this so many times. My foundation doesn't move when I use this product. Such a good powder.
cassie d.
bend, OR
this is one of my favorite powders and I actually prefer it over some high end setting powders! gives a really good matte finish
Jennifer A.
Not for me. Little white specks were noticeable under my eyes & when i took pictures there was a little white visible under eyes.
Kassandra K.
Newark, OH
I love this product because my makeup always looks fresh and it doesn't smudge or stain. Makeup lasts all day when wearing this.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Good finishing powder. Gave a matte look and sealed in my makeup. Although I prefer a pressed finishing powder to avoid fallout.
Julia C.
London , London
I’m still looking for a perfect powder. This one is very white and hard to get rid of once on your face, not great for flashback.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.