BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

sadie m.
Martinsville, VA
I just got this powder a couple days ago. I honestly like it but it kinda gives me a cakey look. I feel that it stains little too
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
This is the only finishing powder I use on a daily basis. It sets my face perfectly and keeps everything looking good for the day
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
It does a very good job at setting the make up honestly, but it left a white cast on my face and had terrible flashback :(
Brandi M.
A little too dry and major flashback. I've used cheaper alternatives with better results. It's okay for setting eyeshadow primer.
Makaela M.
Turlock, CA
My all time favorite!!!! ūüėć One of the greatest things I discovered in 2015!! Taking it on in 2016 now .. Best setting powder yet!
brianna d.
Doesn’t apply well with a brush and gets very clumpy on the skin. It does not blend at all and leaves major flashback in pictures
Perla C.
This sets my makeup really well it looks natural and is light weight. There is no flashback and photographs really well I love it
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Very finely milled and soft to the touch. It is also great value for how much product you get, and they don't test on animals!!!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I really enjoy using this finishing powder. It is so light and sheer and really does a great job with completing my makeup look.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Uck. I love nyx, but not this stuff. The flashback and the white cast on this stuff is real. Honestly wouldnt reccomend it. Ever.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.