BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Reina E.
San Diego, CA
I loved how this left my skin feeling ! Made my makeup so smooth đź’‹ It definitely compares to some of the other higher end brands đź’‹
Becky S.
Although I love the price of this, it didn't work out in the end. Left my skin with a white residue and it made my skin look cakey.
Lilin L.
Love it. It's not drying on the skin and it sets foundation perfectly. Gives it a flawless finish without caking up on the makeup!
Vanessa G.
Janesville, WI
I like this setting powder if you are gonna be out for a few hours. This product lets you keep that awesome look of makeup you did.
Courtney M.
Bronx, NY
HATE HATE HATE! This leaves such a bad white cast is pictures and I know it’s meant for tv but it leaves a white cast for that too
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Goes on easy and doesn't leave any of the skin looking white from the powder. Super inexpensive and easy to find! Last a long time!
Amber S.
I'm new to using setting powders. This one really helps to not make my makeup crease under my eyes and makes my undereyes brighter
Ashley L.
Newburgh, IN
Not my favorite powder because it tends to clump and doesn't brush off as easy as I would like it to. It is okay in a pinch though.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I hated this product. It made me look like I had baby powder on my face. I really wanted to like it, but it didn't work for me. :[
Shelby S.
Fairborn, OH
This powder is easy to bake with or just set your under eyes so there is no creasing! The price is amazing for the product quality.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.