BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitlyn F.
have been using this for a few years now & for how cheap it is, it does a great job. haven’t really found anything as good since
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Really liked this product I liked it finish matte look and how all the foundation and you're under eye sets with a perfect finish
Auriauna E.
Osceola, NE
I love the feel of the powder, helps with creasing and doesn't feel tacky on the face. Makes the face so smooth after application
Adelaida T.
Crystal Lake
Great product to use for baking on the face and also when setting the fa e this works great as well recomending to all my friends
Kassandra K.
Newark, OH
I love this product because my makeup always looks fresh and it doesn't smudge or stain. Makeup lasts all day when wearing this.
Daniela R.
Evanston
Only bad thing is the smell is funky but overall does it's job very well. Helps reduce the oilybess of my skin in a natural way.
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Sheridan E.
Dallas, TX
Very good at mattifying & controlling oil. can cause a whiteish finish on darker skin but usually disappears after a few minutes
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great translucent powder, for all over and baking. Very inexpensive and affordable! Its not a banana powder or a skin tone color.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is so so. I personal as a black woman think it makes me look ashy but I put in my blush and bronzer after so I can cover it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.