BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitlyn F.
have been using this for a few years now & for how cheap it is, it does a great job. haven’t really found anything as good since
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
It's a nice packaging with a decent amount of product. However I find that other drug store powder work better with my oily skin
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Bailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
love this powder. it’s translucent and helps reduce creases under my eyes with concealer. i use it to set my foundation and bake.
Kelsie W.
Phenix city, AL
It's affordable and gets the job done! I love cheap products that perform like high end brands and this is what you get with NYX!
Mackenzie R.
NYX Studio Finishing Powder
very light weight powder, that leaves a matte finish, doesn't get oily and is long lasting.
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Really liked this product I liked it finish matte look and how all the foundation and you're under eye sets with a perfect finish
Tahira A.
very bad flashback and does not set makeup at all. it’s so powdery and looks like cake it broke after one drop please do not buy
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
It does exactly what it is supposed to do
However I can’t stand the smell, and the container makes it impossible to avoid a mess.
Julia C.
London , London
I’m still looking for a perfect powder. This one is very white and hard to get rid of once on your face, not great for flashback.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.