BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alicia A.
Buffalo
This powder does a beautiful job blurring the skin. You do have to be careful as it will leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Shelby S.
Fairborn, OH
This powder is easy to bake with or just set your under eyes so there is no creasing! The price is amazing for the product quality.
Jodie S.
This product seems to work well for me. Doesn't dry my skin out. Sets my makeup wonderfully. And my skin feels soft after applying.
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
It's super fine and doesn't leave any creases, it leaves your under eye area super smooth and looks good after hours of wearing it
Christina G.
I like this one but it did not work how I expected it to work. If you like the underneath your eye to look white then n go for it.
Mikayla ♕.
Marquette, MI
I like using this powder to set my liquid foundation and carve out my contour. It works very well and I would definitely buy again
Bailey T.
Washington, NJ
It looked fine until i took a picture..worst flash back I’ve ever seen. Literally looked like white triangles under my eyes. Awful!
Alaysah A.
I liked it i felt thw formula was a little pit patchy but only in very few areas but it was very soft and it went well on the skin.
Brianna H.
Frisco , TX
This powder was okay, my makeup stayed in place for awhile but after just a few hours of wear i did start t see a lot of creasing.
Ashley L.
Newburgh, IN
Not my favorite powder because it tends to clump and doesn't brush off as easy as I would like it to. It is okay in a pinch though.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.