BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emma B.
London
A good dupe for more expensive designer powders. Works well as a setting powder under my eyes. The powder is finely milled as well.
Ashley H.
Enid
I found this product at Ulta. I like how well it finished my makeup and keeps my face from looking oily. It is very easy to apply!
Haley E.
Stilwell, OK
One of the only setting powders I have ever used, but it does have a bit of flashback. I don't have much to compare it to, though.
Elizabeth M.
Ruskin
Love this powder, great finishing touch to your makeup. Stays on all day, silly when applied. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Crystal G.
Didn't see a difference in the "photo finishing ready" aspect. Guess it does the job of setting my makeup, but nothing crazy good.
Cedreka J.
Fayetteville
No flashback so this is a good alternative drugstore brand to set the entire face. I also dust some on before I apply my foundation
emily l.
portland
this is a great powder for a reasonable price . it doesn't give you flash back . it sets foundation , &' baking and does a fine job
Maddie O.
Santa Clarita , CA
I like the idea of this product more than I like the actual product. It is very unnecessary to add because it comes off so quickly.
Alaysah A.
I liked it i felt thw formula was a little pit patchy but only in very few areas but it was very soft and it went well on the skin.
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
Just the sample version, but sets my makeup perfectly and makes it last! I love this stuff and so glad target sells samples of it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.