BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY
MY HOLY GRAIL SETTING POWDER!!! You can not find a better setting for that price. I am absolutely in love with this setting powder
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
One of my favorite finishing powders. Great to create a more matte look, which is perfect for anyone who has a more oily skin type.
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Claire C.
Antioch, CA
This product took some getting used to. I had never used it prior to this. I have grown to like it. I am glad I was able to try it.
Tatum H.
West Monroe, LA
This setting powder is pretty chalky, and it really flashes back in pictures. You can't really see the white cast in person though.
Shannon P.
Huntington , WV
This product has a terribly strong smell. It’s very unpleasant. It’s a very fine powder, so it goes everywhere and gets very messy.
Caitlin W.
Mc Kenzie, AL
This product as a staple for me. Nyx is an incredibly affordable brand and I’m absolutely in love with this setting/baking powder.
Amber H.
Jacksonville , Florida
I love this powder, it goes on light and smooth. Also, it doesnt , when i have used it, left white showing when pictures are taken!
Denise U.
Chico, CA
This is the only finishing powder i use as it is light and doesnt make th makeup look cakey. It makes your makeup last longer too.
Alicia A.
Buffalo
This powder does a beautiful job blurring the skin. You do have to be careful as it will leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.