BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Hate hate hate. This powder is horrible!!!!!! It gives such a bad white flashback. Do not take flash photography with this powder on.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
It goes on great and holds all day long. The amount you get is perfect for the price point. I would recommend it for a daily product.
Jenna M.
Marlboro, NJ
I am currently using this setting powder it adds brightness to my under eyes. The only thing I don't like is the smell is very strong
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Transparent and great for oily skin. Definitely a go to in my makeup bag. Easy to apply. Smooth finish. I'm on my second jar already
Andrea S.
Fontana
Cheaper version of the make up forever hd setting powder,Love it. Wish the price was the same for makeup forever. Recommend it indeed
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love this to set my under eye area and on my forehead. It literally makes my pores disappear. I love that it really is translucent.
Cristina C.
Miami
Like this product but it smells really bad, and it has flashback so use carefully, other than that it leaves the skin really smooth
Amber S.
I'm new to using setting powders. This one really helps to not make my makeup crease under my eyes and makes my undereyes brighter
Hailey M.
Idaho Falls, ID
So far my favorite setting powder. Make my skin feel baby smooth and flawless. Does kind of have a smell but it doesn't bother me.
Lilin L.
Love it. It's not drying on the skin and it sets foundation perfectly. Gives it a flawless finish without caking up on the makeup!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.