BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amber M.
Stillwater
This product is not only cost efficient, but works really well with any brand of make-up. Use a large brush and pat your face after applying your make-up. This product last forever and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a finishing powder and doesn't want to spend a lot.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
Very drying. I used it under my eyes and it sucked every ounce of moisture out of my face. It’s a matte finish. My eyes definitely creased with it. Also there’s a lot of flashback with it. I honestly wouldn’t recommend this, just because there’s so many other setting powders out there!
Anna B.
manhattan
Nyx is one of the best drugstore brands I’ve ever gotten to try! Their finishing powders aren’t anything to write home about, but they don’t let you down, they do get the job done. It’s very affordable so I bought it on a whim, but it won’t destroy your look, just help it! Nice powder.
chlo B.
Winter Park
Super heavy and makes your makeup loon extremely caky. And has a really weird smell that I could not bare. And you can’t use this under your eyes it drys them out.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I’m a youtube and use bright lights to make my footage look good. This stuff is great for that purpose. It doesn’t make my face too bright for camera so I highly recommend it to future youtubers! Also instagramers!!
Grace C.
I love NYX Studio Finishing Powder but I don’t like the packaging. The packaging mad very large holes in it making it very hard to only use a little bit of product at a time. And because of it I’ve spilled the powder multiple times. If they’d change the packaging I’d like it a lot more
Mariha H.
I started using this again recently to bake.. and I honestly can’t remember why I ever stopped. It’s a decent amount of product for a really good price, and when I use it to set my entire face, it’s like my skin is airbrushed. I would say it wouldn’t be great for drier skin types, but I love it for my oil slick face.
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
NYx is one of my favorite drugstore brands! I love their HD powder and use it every day to set my under-eye concealer and it helps to blur and minimize creasing. It also helps make my concealer last longer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good drugstore setting powder.
Valerie O.
Dallas, TX
This is a great finishing powder! I use it every day for my makeup, adds a perfect matte finished look. The only thing to be aware is that if you put on too much, you will be illuminated in pictures at night so be careful if you're going on a night out and plan to take pictures!
Rachel S.
Bakersfield, CA
I've bought this twice. I love it. Lightweight, goes on smooth, makes my face look fresh, and gives any foundation and slightly matte look. I'll keep buying this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.