BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I can’t stand this powder. Tons of flash back and it makes my skin look so dry and that’s saying a lot considering I have oily skin.
nicole a.
Orange, TX
Probably one of my favorites when it comes to setting powder. It doesn't look cakey when you apply it and gives you a smooth finish.
Sydney G.
I love this! I use this almost everyday and it's a great powder. I let mine sit for 1 minute and wipe away and it works a well.
Mari C.
Bluffton, SC
If you looking for a cheap translucent powder I will get this but if you want flash back when you take pictures then don't buy this.
Amber S.
I'm new to using setting powders. This one really helps to not make my makeup crease under my eyes and makes my undereyes brighter
Ashley L.
Newburgh, IN
Not my favorite powder because it tends to clump and doesn't brush off as easy as I would like it to. It is okay in a pinch though.
Reina E.
San Diego, CA
I loved how this left my skin feeling ! Made my makeup so smooth 💋 It definitely compares to some of the other higher end brands 💋
ana m.
houston
Pretty good, very fine, I've never had flashback wearing this but not good for undereyes in my opinion, this is more of a full set.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love this stuff?! It smells nice goes on smooth and completes my look perfectly everytime! 10/10 would definately buy again!
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.