BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cindy W.
Louisville
I like this for undereyes. It does not settle into lines. I apply it with a barely damp beauty blender and it seems to do the trick!
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
I got this at the NYX store and I honestly don’t really like it as much. It does give flash back if u don’t blend it in all the way .
Adriana M.
Just a simple setting powder from the drugstore. It doesn’t flash back which is good but it’s not as finely milled as a high end one.
stephy R.
This powder of finely milled. I use it to set my foundation. Cover and hides look of large pores. I also use it to set my concealer.
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
This powder felt almost chalky and gave me a white cast when used. it made my skin feel dry and didn’t make my makeup look any good.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
It goes on great and holds all day long. The amount you get is perfect for the price point. I would recommend it for a daily product.
Debra M.
My daughter uses this and loves it. It kills the shine and she's never had flashback issues with it. We love NYX products for sure!!!
Carrie D.
Green bay, WI
This is my go-to for a polished, finished look. I never leave the house without a dash of this! It helps so much in the summer heat!
Nichole E.
Lincoln
This powder works OK. It isn't my favorite, but it does a good job setting my under-eye concealer. I do wish it came in a bigger pan.
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Hate hate hate. This powder is horrible!!!!!! It gives such a bad white flashback. Do not take flash photography with this powder on.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.