BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kala N.
Paducah , KY
On par with high end brands, this is a great finishing powder for fair to medium skin tones. Blends easily and leaves a nice finish.
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
This powder felt almost chalky and gave me a white cast when used. it made my skin feel dry and didn’t make my makeup look any good.
Destany A.
masontown
Love nyx but hate this powder. Honestly too flash backy and just feels like it’s sitting on top of everything like it doesn’t settle
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Major flash back and feels super heavy!!! I wouldn’t buy again even if it cost $1. I am normally a NYX fan but this product is awful!
Jessica P.
Fulton, NY
I love this powder. It's translucent and I don't notice any issues with color after application or in pictures. Inexpensive as well!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is great for the price! The finish is slightly too white for my skin tone, but it works awesome in the winter time for me!
Sydney A.
Florence, SC
Not please with this. It doesn’t look good in pictures and it’s soooo loose in the container. It’s very hard to get any on your face
Marla G.
College Sta, TX
This product is white and finely milled. The texture feels odd to me though and it gets everywhere when I try to close the container.
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I like this powder in love the NYX brand and their hd powder is really good as well just don't like the smell it really smells funny
Caley W.
Springville , AL
Has flashback. Makes for a pretty finish but not a pretty picture. It’s more of a matte finish. Other than the flash back I like it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.