BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

nicole a.
Orange, TX
Probably one of my favorites when it comes to setting powder. It doesn't look cakey when you apply it and gives you a smooth finish.
Caitlin F.
Sandersville, GA
I use this to set my foundation and especially my concealer under my eyes. It helps prevent creasing and keeps my makeup set all day!
Morgan D.
I feel like this makes me look even paler than I already am. Even when I apply the smallest amounts. I rarely use it because of this.
Cindy W.
Louisville
I like this for undereyes. It does not settle into lines. I apply it with a barely damp beauty blender and it seems to do the trick!
Mari C.
Bluffton, SC
If you looking for a cheap translucent powder I will get this but if you want flash back when you take pictures then don't buy this.
Adriana M.
Just a simple setting powder from the drugstore. It doesn’t flash back which is good but it’s not as finely milled as a high end one.
Dianna H.
I suffered with oily nose my whole life until this product ! This leaves my skin matte and oil free for a long lasting face all day.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Major flash back and feels super heavy!!! I wouldn’t buy again even if it cost $1. I am normally a NYX fan but this product is awful!
Stephanie H.
Love the a for my undereyes and for baking! It sets my concealer so well, with such a matte finish and makes the skin look flawless.
Veronica Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I just can't say enough about this finishing powder. At the end of it all it leaves your makeup looking so air brushed and flawless ❤
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.