BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love using this to bake my face after I put on concealer. It leaves the skin so smooth, and it prevents my concealer from creasing.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
It goes on great and holds all day long. The amount you get is perfect for the price point. I would recommend it for a daily product.
nicole d.
Gives flawless finish to any look. Smooths out all foundation and fills in any fine lines and pores. Does not create crazy flashback.
stephy R.
This powder of finely milled. I use it to set my foundation. Cover and hides look of large pores. I also use it to set my concealer.
Leslie R.
RALEIGH, NC
It works, but it can sometimes look very white instead of clear. Have to be careful not to use too much or else it shows very white.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Transparent and great for oily skin. Definitely a go to in my makeup bag. Easy to apply. Smooth finish. I'm on my second jar already
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
Didn't love it. Makes you look paler and I buffed it in. Only would put it under eyes if you use all over face makes you look cakey.
Bailey G.
The smell is kind of obnoxious and if you get to much, it’s definitely visible. It’s the only brand I’ve tried but I’m not impressed.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
It's a nice powder. It's finely milled and sets my make up nicely without being too cakey, and performs well after I set with spray.
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I can’t stand this powder. Tons of flash back and it makes my skin look so dry and that’s saying a lot considering I have oily skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.