BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

The she sqad S.
I dont care for this powder its quite chalky looking when put on and doesn't blend well at all. I would say one of NYX worst pruducts!
April D.
Scott Afb, IL
I love the way it looks till the flashback happens then I look like a ghost. The flashback is the reason I gave the lower star rating.
Valeria A.
Oklahoma City , OK
This a very good product to use. It's super light weight and kept my makeup on all day. It's very inexpensive and can get it at Ulta.
Kassandra G.
It sets everything in place but the only thing is it gives flash back. Even with no flash it gave like a white cast under the eyes .
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
I got this at the NYX store and I honestly don’t really like it as much. It does give flash back if u don’t blend it in all the way .
Nicole K.
This is my favorite powder. It is the only thing that keeps me from getting greasy throughout the day. It works with all foundations.
nicole a.
Orange, TX
Probably one of my favorites when it comes to setting powder. It doesn't look cakey when you apply it and gives you a smooth finish.
Kailyn R.
Mulberry, FL
It was very fine and set my makeup without making my skin look weird. Used with a damp or dry beauty blender always came out awesome
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
literally everything i need in a setting powder. this has quite the flashback but i love it so much. it’s amazing and i love using it
giselle b.
Soledad, CA
Good setting powder, i would like to try airspun but i can't find no where. hope to get it soon but this is what i use and i love it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.