BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Patty D.
Laredo, TX
I liked it but it did leave a flashback for me which I didn’t like. If your going to be taking lots of photos opt for a different one.
Alexis B.
Tomball
Gives you a natural but matte light finish. I love this and put it on during and after applying my liquid foundation. It's a must have.
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
10/10 highly recommend. Leaves the face completely set makeup doesn't smudge. The face doesn't look Camry after either witch is a plus.
kayla s.
I'd recommend anything that had to do with NYX to anyone. This product is amazing. I use it mainly under my eyes and it stays all day.
Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
I love this stuff! I apply it on my chin and over my concealer to set my makeup. It has a more matte finish without drying out my face.
Destany A.
masontown
Love nyx but hate this powder. Honestly too flash backy and just feels like it’s sitting on top of everything like it doesn’t settle
Angela G.
It would set my face and the product lasted a long time but it gives flashback and it just made my skin look lighter than what I was.
Sydney A.
Florence, SC
Not please with this. It doesn’t look good in pictures and it’s soooo loose in the container. It’s very hard to get any on your face
Heather H.
Altamonte Springs
Doesnt matter what foundation I'm using this powder works with all them. Very lightweight. Doesnt feel heavy after hours of wearing.
Angel S.
This is a great finishing powder, it buffs everything out, feels soft and light, smells nice and doesn't give me flashback. Good buy
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.