BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
This powder felt almost chalky and gave me a white cast when used. it made my skin feel dry and didn’t make my makeup look any good.
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love using this to bake my face after I put on concealer. It leaves the skin so smooth, and it prevents my concealer from creasing.
Cindy W.
Louisville
I like this for undereyes. It does not settle into lines. I apply it with a barely damp beauty blender and it seems to do the trick!
Amanda C.
it works but it's not worth the price. it sets nicely and doesn't affect the look of your base. it doesnt make you looks cakey either
Nichole E.
Lincoln
This powder works OK. It isn't my favorite, but it does a good job setting my under-eye concealer. I do wish it came in a bigger pan.
giselle b.
Soledad, CA
Good setting powder, i would like to try airspun but i can't find no where. hope to get it soon but this is what i use and i love it
Caley W.
Springville , AL
Has flashback. Makes for a pretty finish but not a pretty picture. It’s more of a matte finish. Other than the flash back I like it.
Angela G.
It would set my face and the product lasted a long time but it gives flashback and it just made my skin look lighter than what I was.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is great for the price! The finish is slightly too white for my skin tone, but it works awesome in the winter time for me!
Andrea S.
Fontana
Cheaper version of the make up forever hd setting powder,Love it. Wish the price was the same for makeup forever. Recommend it indeed
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.