BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I like this powder in love the NYX brand and their hd powder is really good as well just don't like the smell it really smells funny
Nicole K.
This is my favorite powder. It is the only thing that keeps me from getting greasy throughout the day. It works with all foundations.
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is great for the price! The finish is slightly too white for my skin tone, but it works awesome in the winter time for me!
Angela G.
It would set my face and the product lasted a long time but it gives flashback and it just made my skin look lighter than what I was.
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
This powder felt almost chalky and gave me a white cast when used. it made my skin feel dry and didn’t make my makeup look any good.
MOua J.
This studio finishing powder is awesome. I use it to set my concelor from getting caky and it did an awesome job. Highly recommended
Debra M.
My daughter uses this and loves it. It kills the shine and she's never had flashback issues with it. We love NYX products for sure!!!
Andrea S.
Fontana
Cheaper version of the make up forever hd setting powder,Love it. Wish the price was the same for makeup forever. Recommend it indeed
Marla G.
College Sta, TX
This product is white and finely milled. The texture feels odd to me though and it gets everywhere when I try to close the container.
sierra m.
Bellevue, MI
this product was a waste of money, and i actually returned it the next day. the powder was very dull and did not set my face at all.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.