BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
I love this stuff! I apply it on my chin and over my concealer to set my makeup. It has a more matte finish without drying out my face.
samantha f.
Seals well the makeup, it is light, I use it a lot for the night makeup, and sometimes for the day too, it is very good, I recommend it
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
The product doesn't seem to stick properly. When I used to try and bake my concealer, when I brushed it off it also took the concealer.
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
I really want to try these. I've heard so many good things about it. I've been looking for an affordable finishing translucent powder!
Karissa R.
Weslaco, TX
I use it when I'm not wearing any makeup and it smoothes out all lines. Some shimmer is in powder and it looks great once on the skin.
Mylkia R.
Love this powder. I use it to set under my eyes and sometimes my whole face...then setting spray...leaves my makeup ready for all day!
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
10/10 highly recommend. Leaves the face completely set makeup doesn't smudge. The face doesn't look Camry after either witch is a plus.
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
For the price it's great. After a while though, it makes my face look Cakey. I have to "bake" for quite a while to not get a cake look.
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
Perfect setting powder to bake your face! I love it because you can use it wet or dry and also you can buy it at your local drug store!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I can't consider my makeup finished without my nyx powder. It helps my makeup stay put and stay matte all day. Even in the Texas heat!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.