BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sury T.
I like it but you get so little for $10. I like the finish it gives but I really think your better of buying the RCMA no color powder.
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
This stuff smells weird and gets everywhere. It's very hard to blend! I find lines of powder under my eyes STILL at the end of the day.
samantha f.
Seals well the makeup, it is light, I use it a lot for the night makeup, and sometimes for the day too, it is very good, I recommend it
Mylkia R.
Love this powder. I use it to set under my eyes and sometimes my whole face...then setting spray...leaves my makeup ready for all day!
Hannah K.
Kearney , NE
Gave a bit of flashback but if you use the right amount it is okay. Very smoothing, but made me look a little dry and I have only skin!
Karen M.
Tried this to set my makeup. I was very disappointed with it. It left my face very white and it some areas, it was impossible to blend
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
I love this setting powder because it doesn't have a flash back when you take pictures , it always sets and bakes without it caking up
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
I really want to try these. I've heard so many good things about it. I've been looking for an affordable finishing translucent powder!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
One of my favorites. Prices like always on NYX it is great. It does keep your makeup in place. Doesn’t give flashback. Doesn’t wrinkle.
Nicole w.
Meriden
Terrible coverage and left my skin looking chalky and dry. Not bad for people with oily skin. Worked best when I set with mac fix spray
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.