BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
I love this product! Perfect finishing powder. Leaves a flawless look! Very affordable and doesn't break my skin out! I will buy again!
Erica M.
I like the one with a nude color, most..this one kinda makes my skin kinda white and makes me look pale. Im a medium toned skinned gal
Adrienne R.
Chicago
Another product that isn’t my favorite. Not a fan of white powders since they tend to give a white cast. But affordable and accessible.
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Works really well and does the job ! It does have flashback tho so if you are planning on taking flash photography I wouldn’t recommend
Amy S.
Ojai
This setting powder is amazing!! It keeps your makeup in place your face doesn’t get greasy at all and it totally helps with the shine
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
highly recommend. This finishing powder does not look cakey, and keeps my face set and flawless all day with no need for reapplication.
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
The product doesn't seem to stick properly. When I used to try and bake my concealer, when I brushed it off it also took the concealer.
Mylkia R.
Love this powder. I use it to set under my eyes and sometimes my whole face...then setting spray...leaves my makeup ready for all day!
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
This product feels okay in the skin but it contains silica which is what gives you that white cast in flash photos so I rarely use it!
Shelby V.
Pretty decent. It isn't bad for being a drug store setting powder. If your looking to not spend a ton of money this is the route to go.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.