BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Maribel L.
Modesto, CA
I don't know how I feel about this product. I have tried it multiple times and it seems to work fine but I don't think it is the best.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I use this product everytime I do my make up. It is also great for baking the under eyes I also don't get flash back when taking photos
Amy S.
Ojai
This setting powder is amazing!! It keeps your makeup in place your face doesn’t get greasy at all and it totally helps with the shine
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Very finely milled. I like it but it’s not as long lasting as I’d like. I work long hours and don’t have time to touch up on most days.
adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
I love this product! Perfect finishing powder. Leaves a flawless look! Very affordable and doesn't break my skin out! I will buy again!
Lessly B.
I was gifted this powder by a friend and I like it it leaves my skin looking nice and not shiny or oily that's the reason why I use it
Marisa C.
Philadelphia
Do not like this product at all. Has really bad flash back and also has a weird smell. I wiould not recommend purchasing this product.
Danielle C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love. This setting powder is perfect. And the price is amazing.. I love the after look of this setting powder.. matte finish.
Lauren M.
Brownsburg, IN
This is alright... leaves my skin color much lighter than any other finishing powder, but definitely helps with covering the dewy look!
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
You can send me your mom still in training for you r we have t o n I love this weekend but I was so worried for you r we can see it in
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.